Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hanging Gardens Class TONIGHT

Hey Everyone, I know this is a last minute post. I just wanted to announce one more time about the class we are having tonight. We are putting together Hanging Tomato Planters. It's at Rachelle Poulsens home at 6 or 6:30. I can't remember which one we announced, pathetic I know :)  Be sure to bring your buckets, soil and starter plants. I know the priesthood are having some sort of meeting tonight, so go ahead and bring the kiddos if you need to.  If you have anymore questions give Rachelle Poulsen or Cheryl Hallen a call. We hope to see you tonight. 


** I just wanted to give a little reminder to those who want to participate in making a quiet book, the kickoff will be at Cheryl Hallens home on the 19th. I will post again about it later this week with better details.


***One more thing...How many of you use facebook? I was wondering if it would be worth while to set up a group there for announcements also. The YW use it, and I was wondering if it would be helpful to you all with getting the word out about activities and etc.  Just a thought, leave a comment and let me know. Thanks - rach

3 comments:

  1. Hey rach...i signed up but I am not going to be able to make it. Its YW Camp kick off..so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we use facebook, and I know Chris has a page too. I check FB more than blogger.... might be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do check my facebook more than the blog so it might be more helpful

    ReplyDelete